Saturday, July 3, 2010

2010 World Cup


Now that the semi-finals are fast approaching I figured it was time to talk about the World Cup. I have been told before that 'Spanish people' are only good at soccer. How stereotypical, I know. Although I will agree with the fact that the SPANIARDS are really good at soccer, I beg to differ with the fact that it's the only thing that they can do well. I have newfound fetish with everything FIFA. Maybe it's because I actually have taken the time to watch, or maybe because I have a favorite team to cheer for. If you follow me on twitter, you already have seen my random: SPAIN - YAY YAY YAY's and all that game talk. That's right, I root for Spain. They just made it to the semi-finals and things are getting pretty exciting. If you know me, you know that there is always going to be top-picks among the good-lookers in the team. And... SERIOUSLY? Spain has got the hottest boys in the league. So although it's hard to pick among numbers -1,3,7,9,10,12,14,19,22 - #3 defender Gerard Pique has got my undivided attention during the games. These boys manage to look like studs after running back and forth for 90 minutes... that right there is natural born talent. To see what I am talking about, check it out. I leave you with pictures of the handsome Pique. Enjoy your long-weekend! I am hoping that the weather cooperates...
all photos found on zimbio.com

1 comment:

  1. on a scale from 1-10 he definitely nails an 11 !!! lol im so glad me and abby have the same taste when it comes to very VERY attractive athletes ;) GO SPAIN #3 !!! wwwoohhhooo !!!

    ReplyDelete