Friday, July 30, 2010

Aimee's Birth Session Part 3

Patrick found the easiest way into every one's heart. His family was ready to welcome him with joyous open arms. This is his first official meet/greet with the folks. Enjoy. :)
Aimee and John David wanted Davis to be the first to see baby Patrick. I had seen a similar experience here. I highly recommend if you have any other children, let them in to meet the baby first. Kids need more time to take everything in and not become overwhelmed by the rest of the adults showering over the baby. It's so much more intimate and special that way. I love the look on Davis' face... so happy.
It's time for the whole gang to join in... another big awesome group. I loved all their connections. Can you tell how excited they were to meet baby Patrick?
Aimee, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of such a remarkable day for your family. With every birth session I do I realize how this is truly my favorite part of my job. And its because of families like yours that I love it so much. Wish you all the best. I will remember you always. xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment