Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BRYPP bridal shoot

A while back I got together with the Baton Rouge Young Professional Photographer (BRYPP) for a group shoot in downtown Baton Rouge. My photog friends Erin Guedry and Brandon O'neal were there rocking their cameras. I have already posted part one of the shoot, which was more of the fashion looking scenes. I had to hold out on posting these next ones because our bridal model, Emily, had not yet tied the knot. Now that she has ( Congrats Emily!! ) I get to show you all the fun we had together. We started at the old Governor's Mansion. Emily had gotten her hair & make up done by the girls at BRBC Glamour Studio, Tina & Katie. Sooo pretty! Here are a couple of my favorites from our day together.
The chandeliers combined with the huge mirrors in one of the rooms was my favorite part. Emily was such an awesome model for us, she knew how to manage the many cameras very well. After we finished at the Governor's Mansion we walked to the Louisiana State Museum (LSM). It was opened just for us to play in... felt pretty special.
Emily works at her uncle's sports bar/lounge Punchers so we incorporated it into our photo-shoot. I kinda sat back and watched for this one. Helped holding the light and talking to my lovely friend Kaylynn Marie that stopped by to chill with us. In this kind of setting it's kinda hard to get to know the other photographer's that joined us. But when hunger struck, we decided to grab dinner together at my favorite place, Lucy's. We took over a corner of the restaurant... one long table for us and another for all of our equipment. The food... yum yum... as always.
Just some behind-the-scenes of the group. Brandon posing, we kept telling him he needed a new profile picture... this my take at his 'later down the road' senior picture. Haha ;) Thanks again to Erin for putting everything together. I'm going to miss hanging out with the BRYPP peeps. I have had so much fun with the bunch... until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bride. Love the ones at the Old Governor's Masion. We miss you too. Had a going away party for Henry last night. He's moving to Ruston. Wish you had been there. I'll be moving to Ruston for 9 months in Sept. so I'll miss everyone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hay, there's me! My favoreite is her in the mirror with all the lights, Mmmmm gorgeous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 08, 2010

    i want to do mine tooo hers are gorgeous!!!!

    - ashley killebrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Mandi! I wish I knew where Ruston was and why you both happen to be moving there... lol jk :) We will have to get together when I come visit and have a non-traditional BYRPP wednesday meet. :)
    @ ASHCASH your's are coming up my love!!

    ReplyDelete