Friday, August 27, 2010

Birth Session Preview | Alex & Shaleen | Part 2

I was amazed at how fast everything happened for Shaleen. There was really no time to sit around and wait. Baby Grace was here before you could say "Push! 1,2,3....8,9,10". This is the arrival of baby Grace... enjoy.
Such a cute pink tiny little human. She was born at 6:29 am... which makes her my quickest delivery to date. Even when I have shot scheduled c-sections I have been there longer. Gracie was in a rush to meet the world... especially Mommy & Daddy. And they were oh so happy to see her.
Up next, we will see baby Grace up close and so will the rest of the family. Stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

  1. Alex FagundoAugust 27, 2010

    These are so awesome, Abby. I dont think I can see them without getting teary eyed. Its amazing how a picture can take you back and make you relive those moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alex! I'm so glad that you feel that way. :)

    ReplyDelete