Thursday, September 23, 2010

Canvas Wraps

I'm often asked what is my favorite option for printing pictures. My answer 99% of the time is in a canvas wrap. Ordering them, receiving them, or putting them on my wall makes me happy. Not to mention how excited my clients are to take them home. Only the best materials are used ensure high-end quality in these precious keepsakes. If you are looking at showing off your favorite photos of your session in your home, a canvas wrap is definitely my recommendation. They come ready to hang and are available in multiple sizes to display alone or in a cluster. I will bring a sample along in our meets for you to see. Absolutely my favorite ordering item.
I am working from outside today, because the weather is just so lovely. That's one of the best perks of working from home. Your office can be anywhere... this morning, I am in the porch answering emails, preparing blog posts and admiring my mom's obsession with gardening. That and knitting is what you will find my busy little bee of mother doing in her spare time. Coco is laying in the sun taking it all in. I am taking tomorrow morning off to go soak up some sun myself at the beach. Fall weather is fast approaching, the heat will be gone and it won't be months before the beach is crowded again. Unless we include the snowbirds and the Europeans, they will flood the area before long. My shoot planned for this weekend is going to be stellar. I cannot wait for Saturday. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Yay! Details coming soon.
SOTD: I Like It by Enrique Iglesias. One of my favorites this year.

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved that picture of your best friend and her husband on the beach. Looks like it should be on a magazine. I want one like that. That's where you need to bring Eric and I for my trash the dress when we do it. Gorgeous! I can see it now. I can blow it up on a canvas for my bedroom. Ooo can't wait Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about canvas! I've one myself (http://sarahek.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=458689732&directlink=1) - if you want to have a look. Not the best one, but it was of really could quality!
    And you have really awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Aimee - I am sure that we can find something like that here without having to drive 2 hours... but if that's what you want then we can definitely schedule a road trip. That is... if Eric is willing. TOTALLY DIFFERENT story.
    @Sarah - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete