Monday, September 6, 2010

Curly Whirly | New Orleans Family Photographer

There is something so irresistible about this little one's blonde locks. I wanted to reach out and play with his hair instead of taking any pictures. He is so adorable. This is the second time I have photographed this family - click here for their previous session. Max has grown so much in a year. This is probably my favorite age to photograph little ones. We had such a great time. Jess is expecting a new addition to the family, baby number 2! Can't wait to meet baby sister. I had a tough time choosing favorites to blog. I wanted to just give you all the password to their gallery. But, I came around sorting out my top-picks. So here is a summary of our wonderful session together.
That one above would be a canvas in my living room. And the two above that too. Hint hint. ;) I just love that little munchkin.
Here are some more of his lovely hair... can you tell that I was smitten?
Coby and Moxy were here too. Ready for their photo-op. I just noticed how I have selected mainly the b/w versions to display on the blog. That's weird for me. I usually will pick color over b/w. Maybe is because I was trying to stay away from Max's lulling blue eyes. His whole look says, "I am the little boy you wish you had".
I am in Louisiana until Wednesday. So if you emailed me or left a voicemail, I promise to get back to you real soon. I have disconnected myself from technology somewhat this week. Or at least I'm trying to. I am off to go shoot a bridal session. So excited about this one! I will return to my regular schedule once I am back in Miami. Happy Monday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I love the energy in these photos. It really captures them, not just a pretty background or a pose. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and about your twitter comment the other day, all that rave about your cookie... Not everyone can afford to eat like you. No more talk about delicious chocolate and gooey cookies and how you are not gaining a single pound. NOT FAIR!!! I can gloat about nuts and carrots if you want me to. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA!! Alright now, someone got all hype about my 'pizookie'. I was going to say thank you for the comment, but now I'm just thinking about telling you about how delicious my cookie & ice cream dessert was. LOL. JK - In all fairness, you know I can rave about nuts and carrots too, sweets don't do much for me. A pizookie is a different story. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job on the pix. The lil guy is very handsome and the pix look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankya very mucho! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby,
    I have a blog now that has been updated. Guess who the FIRST ONE IS ABOUT PERTAINING TO BUSINESS OF COURSE. MUAHS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I just checked it out. Can't wait to see what you post. The bridal pics that I will uploading in a little while of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great session! Max is a doll - such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete