Monday, September 20, 2010

"...dance like no one is watching..."

I had a long list of things to do today. In the very bottom was: remember it's personal blog day. CHECK. I am so glad that I woke up with all the energy in the world to complete all my items on the list. Lately I applaud myself when things like that happen, because trust me, it is 'so' rare. On another note, if you are a facebook friend/fan you may of read this morning I put out a notice: "I need willing subjects for the following categories: maternity, family (2 children or more) & a young couple for advertising & promotional purposes. You get a shoot... this isn't a contest. Email/MSG me if you or someone you know is interested in knowing more. MIAMI friends only. Sorry guys. :)". I am extending it out to anyone that fits the criteria and reads the blog as well. If you happened to land here by coincidence and like the idea, then by all means this means you too. I want get them done as soon as possible, so please your help and efforts are really appreciated. Pass the message along. Going back to the picture above... random right? I was skimming through my folders for something that I hadn't posted before and this caught my attention. I do that lifting my foot just slightly ALL THE TIME. I am posing too, sorta, while I am working. I also sing and dance all to myself. So there is no reason for you to be nervous during a session, just look at what I am doing and that will probably cheer you up. HAPPY MONDAY! I hope the week flies by for you all and you receive some warm and delicious sunshine.
SOTD: If You Could Only See by Tonic.
Come Away With Me by Norah Jones.

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute. I have 2 couples for you to meet to see if they fit "the criteria".

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! and thank you for the couple's referral. :)

    ReplyDelete