Sunday, September 26, 2010

drumroll please...

"They say nothing lasts forever: dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style." - Carrie Bradshaw

I really am not going to say more than you aren't gonna wanna miss it! I know the girls needed a group shoot just as much as I did. And, WOW. We followed through in our plans, which happens only 65% of the time let me tell ya. I am so delighted to be editing this big project. For a special sneak peak, first look or what not, click here. I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend as much as I have. Tomorrow's personal blog post topic is going to be HOT! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. The previews on Facebook look amazing Abby! I love what you are doing, the project as a whole. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee! I am almost done editing the first part. Will be posting soon. :)

    ReplyDelete