Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2010 End of the Year Special

That's right folks. You may hear the buzz of everyone having holiday packages, end of the season deals... I am keeping it simple. Same session. Same amount of time. No session fee. South Florida clients only. Consider it a housewarming present. :( I know Louisiana peeps. But the good news for 'yall is that I will still be going to visit next month. For more details on scheduling a session in November while I am in Louisiana, email me. It's the last visit of the year!
SOTD: Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner

2 comments:

  1. Shaleen FagundoOctober 12, 2010

    Hey - I posted this info on my blog - what a great promotion. Did my friend ever call you? Did you get the email I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail Alvarez ToddOctober 12, 2010

    Thanks Shaleen! Yeah he called me, said he would get back to me with a date when we can meet up to plan. Thank you so much for the referral. I hope we can schedule something with his family. :)

    ReplyDelete