Tuesday, October 12, 2010

baby glow | Miami Newborn Photographer


My blogging is all-over the place. Sorry for the inconsistency of scheduling posts and updates. I am truly trying to find a flow that will work with me. This preview is only a year late... [tsk tsk Abby]. Turns out that he just turned one and what better time to post. Carter was one of my birth babies, so Lindsay is like family. I am so happy to connect with my clients that way. Here is Carter just a couple of days old.

I am in family session editing stretch. So excited to share what is coming up. These are some cute babies! I've got the music blaring and already had my first cup of coffee. Life is good this morning. I am changing things up today, instead of a song of the day, I am playing pandora. I usually only do so on my iPhone, but I am feeding off the rush of my QuickMix. But I will still give you:

SOTD: Say It Right by Nelly Furtado
Hey Daddy by Usher

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Phillippi SteeleOctober 12, 2010

    This is perfecct Abby...and thanks for making me cry!

    ReplyDelete