Friday, October 15, 2010

hello there Frank

This little guy was super friendly this morning. When I say super I mean EXTREMELY. He wanted my morning bun (Starbucks' cinnamon roll) so bad. I believe he even sang to me, you know in that purring sound they do, "Abby, feed me. Feed me." He took a peck at my straw and even climbed on my toes. I was in awe at how domesticated he was. I fed him straight from my hand, piece by piece, he took each one without freaking out. He chased off all the other poor guys coming close though. I named him Frank, the starving greedy pigeon. Blog Me Monday will be about my little adventure on South Beach today. Stay tuned. :) And how could I forget - Enjoy the lovely weekend ahead my wonderful blog readers. Woohoo it's Friday!
SOTD: Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn & John
Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf
Secrets by One Republic

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie MualimOctober 15, 2010

    Frank looks like a flying rat!!! lol. Im glad you had an amazing time at the beach...you deserve it! Im glad that the flying rat of Frank was there to keep you company! How sweet of him! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie MaranOctober 15, 2010

    lmao @ naming the bird frank. starving annoying frank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail Alvarez ToddOctober 15, 2010

    i have no idea what you are talking about. 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog really lifts my mood sometimes... THANKS :)
    Ely Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ely - I am so glad to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete