Tuesday, November 23, 2010

show me the snowman | Baton Rouge Family Photographer

This little munchkin and I share a bond. The kind that only he and I understand. Mom & Dad may believe that he has telepathic senses as to when is picture day, because there is never any sleep or smooth sailing in the getting ready part... but when we come together... the sun rises and there is clear bright skies. Haha. I am laughing at myself for saying that. It's true! He is one of my birth session babies, and I believe that babies might have a thing for those who where there during the delivery. As if he were to remember me being there cheering on his arrival. You can see more of him - here here and here. Here are my favorites of our session together. (Mom isn't this a quick timely preview?!?! I am so proud of my blogging achievement . Another big point for me.)
I don't know which one I like more, the above or the below, because his face is equally as amusing and OMG-I'm-going-to-eat-you to me in both. Mason you make me wanna pinch your cheeks and give you kisses kisses and more kisses!!
Thank you guys for being so great every time we work together. It's such a pleasure to do so over and over again. Especially since I get to see baby Mason grow up, I feel part of the family. The Cuban aunt who makes loud noises and rolls around in the grass for Mason's amusement. Love it! :) And for everyone else... Happy Tuesday! Enjoy the rest of your short work week, can you believe November is almost over? Whew!
SOTD: Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar

No comments:

Post a Comment