Thursday, December 30, 2010

farewell 2010

As the last remaining hours of what this crazy year called 2010 expire, we all can't help but look back at what's been going on. A full year has gone by in a blink of an eye. I don't know about you, but for me... this was a roller-coaster one. In the spirit of how random, up & down and totally insane it was, I have put together picture collages of work, play and life in 2010... all mixed together because that's exactly how it happened.
2010 was all about Coco. Eating great food, again and again... I pigged out the whole year. Craved some pretty crazy stuff.. had an overdose of rice krispie treats and cream soda, cheese dip, chili cheese Fritos, peppermint schnapps, pasta and steak sandwiches. And how could we forget STARBUCKS. I have put in petition to be co-owners with my local store since I basically live there now. I had the best burger ever sometime this year... the best gelato and the best margaritas known to man. I started skating again (which by the way I need to get back on). I've reconnected with old friends and made new ones. I have had several perfect days - the kind that from the moment you wake up till you go back to sleep you are living a dream. I've learned the value of space and privacy. I've been tossed back and forth between Louisiana and Florida. I can now finally call Miami home once again. I have added to my extensive collection of shoes and developed a whole new obsession of Checker's loaded cheese fries. I had a near-death experience, I almost crapped on my panties during the scare, and then had a hard time catching my breath afterwards. I loved sparkly blue things and realized that I am leaning towards a new favorite color. I have been drenched in the rain several times... (one of my favorite things to do)... watched double rainbows and witnessed countless of beautiful sunrises laying on the beach reading a book. Life has been complicated this year. Still, I only look at the little things that made it wonderful. The little things like: getting a visit from a loved one on a bad day. Getting a kiss from a long lost friend. Snuggling with the little rat that licks my nose every morning. Buying the perfect pair of black boots. Making someone laugh so hard they snort out their drink. Listening to someone defend you. Waking up to the smell of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Going to sleep with a big smile that doesn't wear off even while you are dreaming. Being stuffed from the yummiest pizza late in the morning. Jamming to a favorite song, ALL DAY. Sipping on liquid love. Planning bucket-list activities. Shop-therapy. Driving real fast in an empty highway with the windows down. Fitting in those jeans that you haven't been able to wear for a while. Getting the best massage ever. Giving someone happiness in a box. Finding someone fixing your bed while you are brushing your teeth. Haha you know what I am talking about... :) When you look at all the small things individually that brought you happiness, and then you put them all together, the big picture now seems a whole lot better. There is actually a picture worth looking at... the kind to even take a second glance for.
Thank you to all my wonderful clients this year for your continued support and for being so amazing to me. To my friends for all our adventures. To my family for all their love. 2010, I thought you were gonna kill me... but you found a way of shedding light at the end of the tunnel. It's time to welcome 2011 with open arms.
SOTD: Yeah 3X by Chris Brown

2 comments:

  1. Guess I didn't make the cut for 2010 =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. kdjfasdadlsdkdak

    ReplyDelete