Tuesday, December 21, 2010

love is... | sneak peak!

It's a late night editing streak over here folks... waiting for the lunar eclipse to happen. My body really wants some shut eye, but this just doesn't happen every day and I'm the kind of girl that likes staring at the moon. This shot is from my session today - first part of my upcoming project - Love Is. I am so excited to edit these and shoot the rest. Good night my lovely blog readers... cuddle up and go watch the sky... pretty interesting stuff going on. :)
SOTD: Paperweight by Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love it!! Can't wait to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U want a sneak peak? Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail Alvarez ToddDecember 21, 2010

    YOU would. And I still haven't forgotten that you are coming with me to the next one to collaborate. Give some input and help the cause.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley KillebrewDecember 23, 2010

    -_-

    ReplyDelete