Monday, May 16, 2011

color me mornings

There aren't very many reasons I like to wake up early in the morning. Simply because it's not until mid day that my body actually recognizes that the day has commenced. But when it comes to sunrises... I have a very pronounced weak spot. There is something so magical about watching the sun rise from under the ocean... (same goes for the moon). For this maternity session we headed to one of my favorite spots at the beach. Megan & Josh matched so well that even the lifeguard hut was in sync. :) These are my favorites from our lovely morning together.
Must give a special thanks to my youngest assistant for his strenuous labor helping out that morning. Love you Sam. More than I could possibly put in words. :) Happy Monday everyone!
SOTD: Rolling In the Deep by Adele. This woman is one creative genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment