Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mason - the Sophie giraffe lover

Time is flying by. This was Mason's one-year shoot. It seems only yesterday I was sitting in Starbucks listening to Casey tell me about her pregnancy and planning how I would photograph the birth of their very special baby boy. I remember that I didn't even know if shooting the birth was going to happen.. I had a trip to Miami scheduled and I was sure that it was going to interfere. But Mason... Mason sped things up and came early to everyone's surprise. Thank goodness... because this is one little boy that I would of definitely regretted missing out on meeting. Whenever a family choses you as their photographer you are taken on a journey. The journey of "____'s" growth. Such a special treat! We had our session at the State Capital park.. here a few favorites from our session together.
This is his favorite smile... LOL scrunchie-nose and all. To look back at Mason's growth story you can click here, here, here, here, and here. :) In that picture below.. doesn't it look like Mason is holding a camera ready to.. CLICK! Future photographer of 2030. Wow.. seems like that will be forever from now... but it will be here before you know it.
Thank you guys again for having me along this whole first year of Mason's life.. it's been a pleasure. Even with me transitioning to Miami.. we made it work! :)
SOTD: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane. I don't about you, but this is an alllll time favorite. Love love. :)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 05, 2011

    You need to put up the picture of you and Sophie on your lense so that the title of this blog makes sense to others ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a behind the scenes blog post coming up soon that will feature that one and others... :) thank you anonymous facebook person for noticing. :)
    For the rest of you that have no idea what either one of us is talking about... time to play where's waldo.. first picture on this post.. there is a toy giraffe - Meet Sophie. :)

    ReplyDelete