Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coming Soon: One Step Closer

There is something baking in the oven. It's all over facebook and many of you may of been directed here because of certain posters that have been circling amongst friends. I want to just say a few words so it doesn't feel like top secret but also has you wanting to come back to check it out. Weeks ago I sat with a friend and talked for hours about everything that makes us who we are... our looks, likes, personality, preferences, insecurities, habits, friendships, and situations that have shaped us into the person that we now have come to be. This started with the plan of getting 'one step closer' to my friends and like all great ideas... it has turned into something bigger that I am so so happy with. Can't wait to share! WOOP WOOP! ;) Stay tuned guys.

4 comments:

  1. Larisbell GarridoJune 29, 2011

    Thats a really nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super interesting. Looking forward to the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being part of this project makes me feel like I am back in high school again. Great seeing everyone all over again!

    ReplyDelete