Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Let the rain come down"

"When the tide goes out at the seashore, it usually leaves behind a scattered trail of small treasures. What came with the waves may range from a collection of shells to starfish to bits and pieces of things that people lost in the rushing water... Although the tide goes out, it always comes back in again." After reading this last night I had a big smile on my face. It gave me something to think about as I tried to fall asleep. This morning I really didn't plan on blogging so early.. but I just wanted to share that little tidbit. We shouldn't worry about the end of things. The falling apart of things. The being left behind. Because the same way it was all once abundant and put together... it shall all happen again.
I am blogging this session next. It's one of my favorite senior sessions I have ever shot... come back soon to see! Enjoy this somewhat rainy-to-be weekend. You all know that I will probably escape the indoors to go play... I am definitely looking forward to it! I have a session planned for today... as long as the rain steers clear to before or after I will be only dandy camper. :) Hoping for some kind of miracle. Tootles!
SOTD: Into the Ocean by Blue October. "I thought of just your face. Relaxed and floated into space." I heart this song. So so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment