Friday, August 12, 2011

Sam, Max & Elmo | Miami Children Photographer

It's very important for a photographer to get a sense for who his subject's are, what they like and what they are looking for when shooting a lifestyle session. Any session for that matter. This family... I get them. They know me and vice versa. We don't even have to plan in detail their photo shoots. I started working with them back when Max was just as young as Sam is now. Max was one of those little boys that won my heart over in an instant with his luscious blonde locks and charming deep blue eyes. Now that he's a bit older, he's developed this charisma that so perfectly fits his look. Future stud no doubt. Along with tradition, we drove on over to the neighborhood park and let the boys play and do their thing.
His hair... its one of those things I wish I could bottle up and just dab on when I need a bit of sunshine in my life. I caught myself focusing on it constantly during the shoot, as if it was a separate entity altogether. Max and then there's his amazing blonde curly hair. :) I think now that they have moved up north he will be getting it trimmed (I secretly hope not). That's right, they have relocated. And I am pretty much crushed that this was probably the last time we would get to work together. Not unless I come visit or they decide to vacation in Miami - (hint, hint). You guys definitely will be missed. But thanks to this wonderful thing called internet, I know we will keep in touch and I'll get to see those munchkins grow.
We played. He ran. And the wind carried his hair and I photographed it. It was lovely. But wait a minute... I wasn't the only one working that day... "Max the photographer with talking camera assistant Elmo" also came along. He literally would stop and say, "Ok my turn." This kind of thing really melts my heart into a puddle of milk chocolate. Yum. You guys were awesome as always. Like I said before, I will miss you!! I wish you guys nothing but the best in your new home.
SOTD: Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO ;) Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment