Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a photo-less post


This summer I started a photo project called One Step Closer. It allowed me to reconnect with friends I hadn't seen in many many years. I also was able photograph some friends that were always too stubborn to "let" me do my thing. Over all it was a win-win situation. I was extremely happy to constantly spend every ounce free time with a camera in hand. Unfortunately because of everything I had going on the past couple of months, melodramatic technical issues, the horrible hot/rainy weather and the impeccable timing of wind storms wrecking the set (almost every time) ... I decided to postpone the completion of the project until the fall or even winter. Because we all know that Miami's winter is the closest thing to a perfect photo shoot climate. But, I'm anxious. I want to get the ball rolling and posting these pictures of these new and upcoming models I've discovered! (My friends are the cutest!) So, I've come to a compromise. I will be sharing in two parts: Summer Project | Winter Project, which in other words equals to Abigail's ALL of 2011's One Step Closer Project. Nope, that doesn't sound right. Titles never really have been my thing. Let's see, how about, One Step Closer | 2011 Photo Project. I like I like. :P That's whats up next folks. Stay tuned.
SOTD: Such Great Heights by The Postal Service

No comments:

Post a Comment