Tuesday, November 8, 2011

let's take a break

It's one of those days that even though I have already had my morning coffee... I'm craving some more and a bit more after that. It's just probably the weather. As soon as winter comes along I get all juiced up about my white mochas and pretty much want nothing else. So here I am longing for some coffee and I come across this picture from this weekend's engagement session. Talk about a sign. According to the two 'hands' in the picture, they were pretending they were tourists, and my camera was just taking, you know - vacation pictures. I told Vale that I wanted to shoot pictures inside the Starbucks, maybe because I was testing their willingness or perhaps because I really wanted to. Nevertheless, these two were happy to climb through hoops to get any shot. I loved that. I was so nervous going into this session, because Vale is a childhood friend and expectations are always so high when you know the person. But we did it. And after loading these pictures... I'm oh so happy. Woohoo! Love ya hun! I'm off to Starbucks for a caffeine shock - YUM!
SOTD: Good Feeling by Flo Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment